Quality. Innovation. Reliable. These are but a few words that can be said about our commercial garage doors.
LAFORGE has a tradition of quality and innovation which extends over 30 years. Specially trained engineers work hard to produce overhead doors second to none in the industry.
Being in the business for more than 3 decades has helped LAFORGE realize the importance of solid customer service. Commitment to quality commercial doors provided through reliable, honest and hard working dealers make LAFORGE doors most dependable.
LAFORGE doors are engineered to the customers specifications and at every step of the process LAFORGE parts are custom built for your door. A skilled team works to ensure that every LAFORGE door built passes through a 19-step inspection process for quality assurance. You can be assured of a quality door when it is a LAFORGE door…
Airplane hangar doors are built to meet your unique requirements. The aluminum doors can be individaully retracted as per your needs, whether it be one, two or all five of the doors at once!
|Maximum 48′-10″ x 32′||for 2 doors|
|Maximum 72′-10″ x 32′||for 3 doors|
|Maximum 96′-10″ x 32′||for 4 doors|
|Maximum 120′-10″ x 32′||for 5 doors|
Belgium Chocolate *
* Dark finish doors facing south are not covered by warranty.
- Galvanized tracks 3″ x 0.109″
- Heavy duty 3″ rollers (10 balls)
- 11 gauge galvanized hinges
- Galvanized steel cables 3/16″
- 3” Bottom Bracket
- Side lock
- Spring (10 000 cycles)
- Double end bearing plates
- Solid steel shaft (1″)
- Solid steel shaft (1 1/4″ up tp 24′ x 14′ alum. door)
- Handle (1)
- Key way
- Aluminum bottom rail
- Pusher springs
- Chain hoist
- Perforated angles 1′ 1/4″ x 1′ 1/4′ x 10′
- Pull chain
- Universal hinge plates
- Continuous angle : (1 1/12″ x 4 1/2″ x 12 gauge galvanized)
- Replacement sections
- Track guards
- Spring cycles
- From 10 000 to 25 000
- From 25 001 to 50 000
- From 50 001 to 100 000
- Bottom rubber (6″)
- Hi-lift for torsion only
- Thermoseal window 25 3/4″ x 13 1/2″ – Contemporary